This took place Tuesday 23rd and all went well.
1. Present, Paul Matthews (Chair), Paul Simpkins (Secretary), Roy Cotton (Treasurer), Neill Rank (Captain) and 9 members.
2. Last Year’s minutes accepted as a true record.
3. There were no matters arising
4. Chairman’s report touched on several successes from last year. The Waterfront festival at Brasserie Blanc, The Open Day, 2nd place in the York League and the increase in size of the terrain.
5. Treasurer’s report showed small loss for the year of £43-95. There had been major expenditure on the new terrain but several large donations had paid for this exceptional item. He proposed that membership fees should go up to £25 with no concessions and this was passed by the meeting.
6. All existing officers stood for re election. They were proposed by Malcolm, seconded by Pat and elected unopposed.
7. Developments for 2103. We will repeat the Waterfront petanque weekend and discussions are underway for sponsorship and closer links with the Brasserie Blanc. There was discussion on recruiting new members and rules on visitors will be relaxed. Links with Tour de France 2014 were considered and a club member agreed to investigate a foreign tour.
Meeting closed at 2030