The items put forward for the agenda so far include:
Review of last year (Chairman & Treasurer’s reports)
Election of club officers
Other club commitments review
Roy Cotton Memorial Match
Members are welcome to send in items for discussion on the agenda. Please do so via my email on the contacts page. Closing date for items is this Sunday lunchtime.
Below is a copy of last years minutes for your reference – we will sign these off as an accurate record in the meeting so I would grateful be if you could scan them. Thank you.
Tuesday 14 April 2015 Brief Minutes
1. Present, Paul Matthews (Chair), James Brownjohn (Secretary), Roy Cotton (Treasurer), Neill Rank (Captain) and 11 members.
2. Last Year’s minutes accepted as a true record.
3. There were no matters arising
4. Chairman’s report touched on several successes from last year including; building the Kirkstall terrain and festival, The Waterfront festival at Brasserie Blanc, The Open Day, winning the York League.
5. Treasurer’s report showed a healthy financier balance in the club account helped by new members and little expenditure within the year.
6. The existing officers for club chair, captain and treasure stood for re election. James Brownjohn was officially added as club secretary.
7. Developments for 2015 will include repeating our support for the Waterfront festival and Kirkstall Abbey festival. Supporting the new West Yorkshire league and continuing to play in the York league.
8. It was agreed the terrain needed some additional gravel and string markers to be added for completition play.
9. Agreed the annual club members fees to be reduced to £15 this year. To be reviewed annually.
9. More club fleeces and polo shirts were needed and it was agreed it would be looked into. The previous supplier no longer exists.
10. Members were reminded to sign up for the blog as this is the primary method of communicating with members. If they don’t know how to please ask James.