Frenchman dies after pétanque ball explodes in barbecue

A 31-year-old Frenchman has died after a metal ball used for playing the traditional French game pétanque exploded in his barbecue.

All please be careful over summer now the BBQ season appears to have arrived.

Here’s the full story … news

JB

Advertisements

What do you think...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s